* After $200 YAESU Mail in Rebate
Yaesu FTDX-1200 provides sophisticated operation on 160 to 6 meters with up to 100 Watts on SSB, CW, and FM (25 Watts AM carrier) and a rugged state-of-the-art highly balanced receiver circuit configuration for top performance on today’s crowded bands. It uses 32-bit high speed floating point DSP. Yaesu’s acclaimed superior DSP algorithm is highly effective in weak signal processing and enhancement. The 1st IF frequency is protected by selectable 3 kHz, 6 kHz and 15 kHz roofing filters that effectively attenuate interfering signals. The triple conversion circuit structure allows highly flexible gain distribution at each stage. This enables elimination of unwanted signals through filters at each stage as well as optimized gain distribution. A built-in 4.3-in TFT wide full color High Resolution Display with loads of information provides superior operability and visibility for the FTDX1200 owner. A High Speed Spectrum Scope located just below the LCD, displays the information needed to place them at the right place on the band with the right receiver set-up.
Sophisticated optional accessories offer additional features that make the FTDX-1200 a true high performance platform for all hams – no matter what mode they chose to operate. The FFT-1 supports advanced functionality, including the AF-FFT Scope, RTTY/PSK31 Encode/Decode, CW Decode and CW Auto Zero-in. The SCU-17 USB Interface supports CAT, USB Audio in/out, TX control (PTT, Key, Shift) and firmware update functions.
The FTDX-1200 is supplied with MH-31B8 hand mic, DC cord, spare fuses and manual.
- TX Frequency Coverage: 160 to 6 meters
- RX Frequency Coverage: 30 kHz to 56 MHz
- Spectrum Scope
- IF Width & IF Shift
- Roofing Filters (3/6/15 kHz)
- 5 to 100 watts (2 to 25 watts AM)
- 32 Bit High Speed IF DSP
- 4.3 in TFT full color display
- Automatic Tuner
- Contour, DNR, IF Notch and APF
Optional Accessories are offered to provide very desirable additional features that make the FT DX 1200 a true
high performance platform for all hams – no matter what mode they chose to operate. The FFT-1 supports
advanced functionality, including the AF-FFT Scope, RTTY/PSK31 Encode/Decode, CW Decode and CW Auto
Zero-in. Our SCU-17 USB Interface supports CAT, USB Audio in/out, TX control (PTT, Key, Shift) and firmware update fuctions.
- 160 through 6 Meters - SSB/CW/FM/AM/RTTY/PSK
- 100 Watts of Solid Performance
- Triple Conversion Circuit Configuration, 1st IF is set at 40.455 MHz
- Roofing Filter 3 kHz, 6 kHz and 15 kHz
- High Accuracy TCXO and high resolution DDS and PLL local oscillator
- 32-bit High Speed Floating Point DSP, TMS320C6727B by Texas Instruments
- IF WIDTH and IF SHIFT provides great QRM Rejection
- CONTOUR, DNR, IF Notch and APF (Audio Peak Filter, CW only)
- High Speed Automatic Antenna Tuner included
- Huge TFT Full-Color Display (4.3 inch wide) For Superior Operability and Visibility
- High Speed Spectrum Scope with ASC (Automatic Spectrum-Scope Control) built-in
- AF-FFT Scope Function *Requires FFT-1 (Optional)
- RTTY/PSK31 Encode / Decode, CW Decode, CW Auto Zero-in *Requires FFT-1(Optional)
- u-Tuning Kit that was developed for the FT DX 9000 is available (Optional)
Hand Microphone (MH-31B8)
DC Power Cord
Spare Fuse (25A)
FTDX 1200 Operating Manual
140 page (
) PDF File
Frequency Ranges: RX 30 kHz - 56 MHz (operating)
1.8MHz - 54 MHz (specified performance, amateur bands only)
TX 1.8MHz - 54 MHz (amateur bands only)
Circuit Type: Triple-conversion super heterodyne
Modulation Type: A1A(CW), A3E(AM), J3E(LSB,USB),
F3E(FM), F1B(RTTY), G1B(PSK)
Power Output: 5 - 100 Watts (2 - 25 Watts AM carrier)
Case Size(W x H x D): 365 x 115 x 312 mm w/o knob and connector
Weight: 9.5 kg
Warranty: 1 Year
“Yaesu Happy Holiday Saving Promotion”
Consumer MAIL-IN REBATE
* Your rebate claim will not be processed if any of the 4 requirements are not included
Offer valid on NEW radios purchased between Oct 1st, 2014 to December 31st, 2014
from Yaesu’s authorized North America dealers only. To redeem your rebate, check the box
next to the radio you purchased. Only one radio per rebate form. Resellers may not submit
for rebate, any claims received will not be processed.
Refurbished / Used radios do not qualify for rebate.
* Your rebate claim will not be processed if any of the 4 requirements are not included.
Terms and Conditions: Offer valid only in the USA and Canada (No International). Canadian claims will receive
their rebate checks in US funds. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. Yaesu USA reserves the right to
confirm identification. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution under the US Mail fraud statutes
(18 USC Sections 1341 and 1342). Rebate check will be processed 8 weeks after receiving your completed rebate
form. Checks are void if not cashed within 90 days of issuance and cannot be re-issued. If you have not
received your rebate after 8 weeks, please email the Rebate Department at email@example.com
Fill out and submit the
- COMPLETED REBATE FORM IS
REQUIRED. (One form per radio)
- COPY OF YOUR INVOICE FROM
DEALER IS REQUIRED.
Note: PayPal , Credit Card receipts and
statements are not acceptable
- SERIAL NUMBER IS REQUIRED.
(MAKE SURE TO CORRECTLY ENTER
THE SERIAL NUMBER FROM THE BOX
ON THE REBATE FORM)
- ORIGINAL LIMITED WARRANTY
CARD REQUIRED. (No copies will
“Holiday Saving Promotion”
P.O. Box 6042
Cypress, CA 90630
Rebate forms must be postmarked within 45 days
from date of purchase. Forms postmarked after the
45th day will not qualify.